Thursday, August 10, 2006

I blogged this for my lil sister.


This is yumin blogging on behalf of yuhong.




A silly stupid conversation that you MAY /MAY NOT understand but WE (or at least, I) DON'T CARE :D

-
THE HORRIBLE SISTER (LYH) : I tell you a story okay you want to hear?
THE LOVELY ONE (LYM) : MMMM ya okay anything {sidenote : yumin usually shows a v.indifferent attitude towards yuhong's life}

THS : Okay that day i sent this message to peirong and i don't even remember if i did then i received two of the messages i dunno if i was sleeping or what and i replied but i don't remember replying {the words are all jumbled up ; what she said was something along that line.}
TLO : Oh really {gives a act-shocked look that even looks ACT-CUTE-ED}

THS : YAH REALLY
TLO : Okay number 1, you were dreaming. &number 2, I SENT THAT MESSAGE. {friggin' serious look.}

THS burst out laughing.










YAH I KNOW YOU DON'T GET IT BUT NVM LIKE I SAID,
WDC (We Don't Care)
Oh yay ta.
YUHONG'S GONNA STUDY AND NOT USE THE COMP OR I'LL SMACK HER PUNY LIL ASS.


BYE ALL.



:DDDD



On a totally contradictory note,
I'm a great sister - NO?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home